Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NEW WEBSITES - And some REDESIGNS

WELL, it's been a busy couple of months for Kari & Co. - which is great! And, thanks to all my clients who have sent me referrals. Most of my business lately has been repeat and referral clients, and this is great to me, because that is how I always envisioned my business - trust and cooperation, effective communication is really important to us - so we're pleased to get the referrals and great feedback.

So, without further delay...

Welcome to the Web


Better Bronze, owner Allyson Adair, has started the ultimate business, providing mobile tanning services to the Austin, Texas metro area. Welcome to the web! If you're in Austin, you're in for a treat, because she uses Fantasy Tan products, featured on ABC's Dancing with the Stars! WISH I WERE CLOSER TO AUSTIN....









Want the Celebrity Look for less $$? Get the hottest styles of accessories, handbags, and other great stuff
at the Celebrity Look! "Paris and Nicole" style, at "Kari" prices! Whooooooot diggity! Designer inspired, at an inspiring price. Get your celeb-style today!







REDESIGNED AND REFRESHED





Aim Higher Jets - what a neat thing. Owned by the Gilmore family, and operated by Jeff - a US Air Force Pilot stationed overseas (THANKS JEFF!!!). If you're looking for replica/diecast/custom mahogany aircraft models - this is the place.







Coming VERY SOON!

  • The Anderson Law Firm (finalizing!!)
  • My Seafood Gourmet
  • Red Ass Gear (for all the Aggies out there!)

And a special thank you to my ongoing clients, if it weren't for you - I wouldn't be able to be a WAHM!! Work at home mom!

No comments: